Nag- Anti-Tank Guided Missile (ATGM):
Context: Indian Army has successfully conducted summer user trials of NAG, 3rd Generation Anti-Tank Guided Missile (ATGM).
- The NAG missile is a third-generation anti-tank guided missile, which has top attack capabilities that can effectively engage and destroy all known enemy tanks during day and night.
- It uses an imaging infrared seeker in lock-on-before-launch mode.
- It is launched from NAG missile carrier (NAMICA) which is capable of carrying up to 6 combat missiles.
- Range: Minimum-500 metres and Maximum- 4 kilometres.
- Developed by DRDO.
- It is a space station launched by China. It is part of China’s plan to establish a manned space station around 2022.
- It is placed at 380 kilometres above Earth. There are two astronauts on board. Tiangong 2 will be used to test space technology and conduct medical and space experiments.